I am a research associate working with the Howarth/Marino biogeochemistry group in the Dept of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology at Cornell University. I have a PhD in the Field of Environmental Toxicology at Cornell University (Ecotoxicology Concentration). Recent work emphasizes development of a set of tools for calculating net anthropogenic nitrogen inputs (NANI) and its application to the US and Baltic Sea catchments.
My research interests include:
• Developing nutrient accounting tools
• Integrated assessment linking socio-economic activities, land use change, and stream ecosystem health
• Uncertainty estimation, especially Bayesian parameter estimation technique
• Modeling hydrology and nutrient fluxes in forested, agricultural, and urbanized watersheds
• Spatial modeling and spatial analysis