A common strategy and annual activity plans for the Baltic Nest Institute are developed by the Management group and approved on by the Executive Board. The activity plans includes maintenance, scientific projects, financing, contact with user and other communication activities.
BNI’s mission is to:
- maintain and develop the Nest model
- be of benefit for the Baltic Sea environment
- be of benefit for decision-makers in the Baltic Sea region
- strengthen Baltic Sea research
- enhance data accessibility for Baltic Sea research